Saturday, January 20

Welcome!

This seems like a good place to talk about topics in software configuration management (SCM) and software development best practices.

I've been a programmer for 10 years having spent the last 5 years at Orbitz.com. At Orbitz, I was part of an agile 50-person engineering team that grew to 500+ and was eventually bought for $1.25B. It was an invaluable in-the-trenches, firsthand experience evolving from "shoot-from-the-hip" to "process-driven" development. I now have a cool job working for AccuRev creator of the most contemporary (and fun!) configuration management system to-date.

I hope you'll enjoy the thoughts and discussions.

Disclaimer: This is my personal weblog. The opinions expressed here represent my own and not those of my employer AccuRev.

No comments: